new for you
I read a really interesting article today in Portuguese:
In this article, the author Venancio Velloso discusses how entrepreneurs can develop their businesses by being more like scientists. Now I am still learning Portuguese, and also you can not always rely on Google or other translators for really good quality translations, but here I think is the gist of his argument.
- Many startups create a business plan but then fail to find funding and investment for their ideas
- Could the development of a business plan be over-rated?
- The main reason why a business survives is by generating an income
- Often business plans fail to accurately reflect reality, and hence many businesses fail when predicted incomes fail to be generated
- The best way to prove a hypothesis (the assumptions in a business plan) are to test them
- One of the best examples of…
View original post 887 more words