An in-depth and practical exploration of middle-market mergers and acquisitions from leading experts in the field
In the newly revised Second Edition of Middle Market M & A: Handbook for Advisors, Investors, and Business Owners, mergers and acquisitions experts Kenneth H. Marks, Christian W. Blees, Michael R. Nall, and Thomas A. Stewart deliver a comprehensive overview of mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and strategic transactions of privately held companies with revenues between $5 and $500 million per year.
You’ll discover the market trends, perspectives, and strategies commonly affecting business transitions in all phases of a deal, as well as the processes and core subject areas (e.g. valuation, structure, taxation, due diligence, etc.) required to successfully navigate and close transactions in the private capital markets.
- The latest edition of this handbook includes new discussions about:
- The middle market landscape and the evolution and impact of private equity on the private capital markets
- The concepts of mergers and acquisitions from an owner’s point of view
- Ways in which transition and value growth planning can optimize the value owners and investors can realize in sell-side and buy-side transactions
- New technologies being used in the M&A process
Perfect for advisors, investors, and business owners, the new edition of Middle Market M & A is a must-read roadmap of the strategic transaction landscape that provides solid, practical guidance for attorneys, accountants, investment bankers, corporate development, exit planners, investors, lenders and the owners, entrepreneurs, and leaders of middle market companies.
See more at: middlemarketma.com